Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program – 2022 – Testing Job
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Young talents with innovative mindset who are transitioning into a workplace for entry Level roles.
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best palce to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally savvy
- Great Communications skills
- Growth mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply