Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program 2022/2023 |Apply Now
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2022. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement. Please note that the scholarship is not retroactive, it will cover tuition fees and living expenses for the year 2022-2023.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to contribute to their home country’s development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student:
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
- Education level Master’s-level students
- Amount : Up to $10,000 US per year (max. two years)
- Scholarships awarded : Approximately ten students annually
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below. If the language of your original documents is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) document.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice:
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university. Please note that each applicant can only submit the admission letter from their top choice of university program.
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year program, please include proof of enrollment, as well as a copy of the official letter of admission. These should be uploaded together in one document.
- Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- University transcript(s)
- Upload a copy of your complete university transcript(s).
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year master’s program, please include your transcript for your first year.
- Two reference letters or forms:
- At least one of the references must be from an Academic referee. An academic referee must be a faculty member or professor at your current or previous university who knows your academic abilities. You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English and signed by the referee.
- The second referee may either be another Academic referree (as detailed above) or a personal referee. A personal referee should be a person (e.g. employer, supervisor, mentor, coach) who can discuss other personal qualities or interests that make you specially qualified to receive the scholarship. This referee cannot be a family member. Should you go with the Personal referee, the reference letter needs to be in letterform (with an official letterhead of the referee’s organization, if possible), written in English, and must be dated and signed by the referee. Please make sure that the referee includes your full name in their letter.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ESED Scholarship Program 2022
Application Deadline: April 11th, 2022
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks